17 tammikuuta 2017

Floral Bliss #4

Clematis recta
My Garden Moment
I found this challenge at the blog Viikarivartti
Grab the challenge - it would be so lovely to see the prettiest moments of your garden!

 Puutarhani paras hetki
Tämän haasteen löysin blogista Viikarivartti ja nappasin heti ankean talven iloksi. 
Poimi sinäkin tämä haaste, olisi mukava nähdä kuvia puutarhasi kauneimmista hetkistä!


For me it is absolutely impossible to choose one & only moment,
for the whole summer is a chain of wonderful & colourful floral moments!

Minun on aivan mahdotonta valita yhtä ainoaa hetkeä,
sillä koko kesä on parhaiden hetkien jatkumoa!


Perhaps the best moments in my garden occur in June.
Everything is so lush and green and the peonies and other perennials start to bloom.
I chose some pinks & whites from my June archive.

Kesäkuu on ehkä sittenkin puutarhani parasta aikaa.
Kaikki on niin vehreää ja vihreää, pionit, muut perennat ja ruusut alkavat kukkia.
Valitsin muutamia pinkkejä ja valkoisia kesäkuun kuvatiedostoistani.



Geranium x cantabrigiense 'Biokovo'


Rosa rugosa 'Snow pavement'


Tiarella cordyfolia


Olet sydämellisesti tervetullut mukaan!

Please, come and join - share your Floral Bliss with me and the others!
Simply Anything Living or related to Botanics 
not only flowers but also
* Wild plants & landscapes * Cut flowers, bouquets, dried flowers
* Manipulated photos, mosaics, floral art

Previous Floral Bliss
First Floral Bliss


Have a nice January week!

20 kommenttia:

  1. Hello Riitta!
    When the window gray and cloudy nice to watch the wonderful flowers.
    Thank you very much, Riitta, I could see it.
    Kisses and greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    VastaaPoista
  2. Så mange nydelige blomster du får i hagen til sommeren !!
    Gled deg til å nyte dei.

    Fin tirsdagskveld frå,Anne-Mari

    VastaaPoista
  3. Very pretty flowers of great variety.

    VastaaPoista
  4. WOW! Such a wonderful series of favourites. Like pearls on a string.
    Have a Nice evening.
    Jannicke

    VastaaPoista
  5. All the flowers are beautiful! I would love to visit your garden to enjoy all the lovely flowers.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Stunning collection of flower images. Such talent!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Dearest ritta K; Under the winter dreary weather, your BEAUTIFUL flowers are heartwarming♡♡♡ What a GORGEOUS series of your collection♫♫♫
    Thank you SO much for hosting, Dear friend in Finland.

    Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. How CARELESS of me and I cannot find words to ask forgive my mistakes!!! I've cried to see this second and one surprised my husband our after dinner.
      Deep apology from bottom of my heart.

      Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend in Finland, xoxo Miyako*

      Poista
    2. No need to apoliguze dear Miyako 💕 That typo is very common, the programs do it all the time :) have a lovely day.

      Poista
    3. It seems I can't type either :)

      Poista
    4. Thank you SO much, Dear friend(♡^.^♡) I really appreciate your reply here.

      Love and Hugs from Japan, Miyako*

      Poista
  8. Hello Ritta, everything is so stunning from your garden! I think the colours are enchanting too. It's hard to separate any, however, I have always loved the Foxgloves in particular. Your photographs are superb :D)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ihanat kuvat! Mukavaa, että osallistuit haasteeseen. :)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Ein Foto schöner als das Andere !
    Man kann den Sommer kaum mehr erwarten, wenn man sich die herrlichen Blüten ansieht.
    Ich liebe den Jasmin und das zarte Rose der Rose ganz besonders.
    ♥liche Grüße

    VastaaPoista
  11. Wonderful photos and sweet memories. A garden is a source of happiness and wonderful moments, I could not choose the onliest and best too.

    VastaaPoista
  12. So beautiful pictures of flowers.. I'm eagerly waiting for spring, so that I can plant the flowers...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  13. Such lovely colorful blooms!... so you're right saying "the best moments in my garden occur in June." Gorgeous collection!! And I must say that reading previous posts, it's such nice to have for winter, delicious warm soups!! :) Wonderful essays & pictures as always in posts.
    Greetings and best regards!

    VastaaPoista
  14. Hi Riitta,
    marvelous photos of all these beautiful flowers. Amazing !
    Best regards, Synnöve

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you all fir your lovely comments 💕

      Poista

Thank you for your comment ♥ All comments containing an advertising link shall be removed.

Kommentoimalla HYVÄKSYT, että Google kerää sinusta määrättyjä tietoja. Mitä ne ovat, löytyy sivulta Yksityisyydensuoja sekä Googlen sivulta.